Sunday, October 25, 2009

Follow Up to the Mandarin Ducks Post with a Sweet Twist

If you read October's tip of the month, here is a photo of our Rose Quartz Mandarin Ducks. If you look closely, you'll see that there are 3 in this photo. I originally purchased the set of two larger ducks (they're about 3.5" long) on the lily pad for my husband and I. Later on, in anticipation of my February Feng Shui and Love Class, I order several sets. They were quite small, only about an inch and a half long, but so cute. I sold a few and had a few left over.

A short while later Helena, our little one, wanted to know where her duck was. I immediately thought of the extra ducks, and here is Helena's, nesting on mommy and daddy duck's backs. Not traditional, but very much our family!

It's worth mentioning, since I didn't before, that the male duck is the duck with the raised wings, and the female duck has the folded wings. For same sex couples, of course, you would want to get a set of 2 male or 2 female ducks.

Also important to mention, is that to super charge these ducks, you can activate them by tying a piece of red string around each one. Be sure not to tie them together, as our paths in life can be parallel, but are ultimately still our own. Also, be sure to tie the around the waist, and never around the neck, as love can leave us feel rather breathless :-) but should never be strangling or suffocating. Another option is to place glue small red bows onto them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this wonderful tip Diana, I learn so much from you. I love the rose quartz ducks.

    ReplyDelete